Well I am finishing up my 2nd week of work. The end of last week and the first part of this week I have been training at Caribbean Beach Marina. They have been some very busy and long days but I have learned so much. I also worked two days on my own which were crazy. The beginning of the week had been very rainy so the Marina was closed a lot because of the weather so when the weather was finally nice the marina had lots of business. I am slowly but surely getting use to everything. Hopefully soon I will get into a rhythm were I can get things done faster.
Next week starts my training at Pop Century/Art of Animation in the arcades. There are going to be some very early mornings and some very late nights. Two of my days of training I have to be there at 6:30am and get off at 3:00pm and then the other two days I get there at 3:45pm and get off at 12:15am. I am not use to hours like these so it will be interesting to see how I do with early mornings and late nights! I will be sure to update you on how these training days go.
Oh some more exciting news.... Today I made reservations for my family and I to stay at Art of Animation!! It will be so fun to get to stay there for Christmas! I will be sure to update with pictures when we stay there but it won't be for a while!!
Have a Magical Day!!
KB
Yeah, those 6:30am starts are not the Brandell kids style...but I guess you'll get used to it. You can always take a nap later! :o) - SB
ReplyDelete