Well I have successfully completed my training at the arcade. I really enjoy working in the arcades because you get lots of guest interaction! I completed my training about 2 weeks ago and have had a week and a half on my own so far. I mostly get closing shifts which are 3:45pm-12:15am! It seems like a long time but if we are busy time really flies. My favorite arcade to work in is the Pixel Play Arcade at Art of Animation! I really love all the different colors!!
On my days off I mostly just go to the parks!! Today I got to see Boyz II Men in concert!! We were on the front row. It was so much fun!! The next 8 days are going to very busy because I work everyday. 7 of the days are closing shifts at the arcades so I will have to make sure I get lots of sleep!!! I will post some pictures below!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment