Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Graduation 2012

Well, I know I haven't updated in a while so I thought I would catch everyone up on what I have been doing since the last post!

The first thing is....... I GRADUATED from College!! That's right I am one of many many students that graduated from OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY!! I am so excited. It was a crazy day but I wouldn't have had it any other way! There was a lot of family and friends that came to support Cori and I. People who have mad a big impact on our lives. It still feels weird to be finished but I am sure it will sink in eventually.

The week after graduation my sister, parents, and I flew out to Denver, Colorado to spend a long weekend. We went to see my brother, his wife, and two kids one last time before they went back overseas. Also, we went because they got us tickets to see Wicked!!! It was amazing and I loved it so much. (but i just love musicals to begin with) We also go to go to a Denver Outlaws Lacrosse game. It was really neat because that I was my first ever professional lacrosse game. We definitely had a lot of fun and it was nice to get away for a little while.

This past weekend we all went to Perkins to move the rest of Cori and I's stuff out of the house! It feels so good to have all my stuff in one place again! :)

Since then we haven't done a whole lot.  Most evening consist of watching the Oklahoma City Thunder plat in the NBA play-offs. In the first round they swept the Dallas Mavericks. Then in the second round they beat the Los Angeles Lakers in 5 games. You can definitely say there is a lot of excitement in the air in Oklahoma. The next round in the Western Conference Finals and they will be facing the San Antonio Spurs! It will definitely be a good series but hopefully the Thunder come out on top.

~Disney Update~
Well I know several of you may be curious about what is going on with Disney news! Well, Cori and I have found two girls to room with when we get there in September. It will be so good to finally meet them in person. Can't wait to update you more as the time gets closer!

Here is a Graduation collage I made of some of the pictures taken of Cori and I. Hope you enjoy!!

KB

No comments:

Post a Comment