Yep, that's right I am headed to do another Disney College Program!! It was kind of a last minute decision. Here is a brief out line of events:
April 4, 2012 - Filled out Application and took the Online Web Interview. Passed that part and made a Phone Interview.
April 9, 2012 - Had Phone Interview
April 12, 2012 - Congratulations!!! You have been accepted
So as you can tell I applied, interviewed, and was accepted within about a week's time. I was so surprised when I found out that I was accepted because last time it took 2 weeks to find out and this time it took a little over 2 days. Everyone says it's because I have already worked for them.
Well I have chosen a date and will Check-In September 5, 2012. I was actually hoping for an August check-in date but I am just happy I get to go again. I hope this time I can keep this blog updated better and keep all of you informed.
Well that is all for now!! I hope that you all enjoy!
Have a Magical Day!!!
KB

No comments:
Post a Comment