Well, I have been home for about 2 1/2 weeks not. I really can't believe it. It is so weird not to see the people I worked and lived with for 5 months everyday! I miss it everyday and everyone so much. When I first got back to school it was a little overwhelming but things have started to smooth out. Sometimes it feels like it was all a dream but it is a dream that I would never wish I didn't have. I still stay in touch with a lot of my friends which helps! Sometimes I still can't believe I had this opportunity but so happy I did and stuck with it the whole time!
So what am I up too now, you ask? Well I am going to school and babysitting. I only need 6 hours to graduate so I am only in 2 classes. Pretty soon I will have to start filling out job applications and look for a job for after graduation. So I plan on keeping this blog just so people can keep up with what exciting adventures I encounter!! So stayed tuned!
Have a Magical Day where ever you go!!
KB
No comments:
Post a Comment