Well I am officially done working for Disney! Wow what an experience! My last day to work was yesterday because they closed the water park for tuesday and wednesday due to cold temperatures. So I have been packing up stuff and hanging out with friends before it is time to say good-bye. I have already had to say goodbye to some of my friends that I worked with. It was really sad. I think I have about cried everyday this week. I am excited to go home but the people and the memories I have made while being here is one that I would never trade for anything. I really hope that I stay in touch with them. The hardest part will come on Friday when I have to say goodbye to my roommate who has become like a sister to me. It will be the hardest goodbye for me to do. Thank goodness for technology though but it still won't be the same. I won't just be able to walk into her room and talk about random things that happen during the day. I now could not imagine my life without the Disney College Program. I look back over these past five months and think about how amazing this opportunity was and how it will help me get to where I want to be in life. Well that is all for now but there will probably be another soon!
Have a magical day!!
KB
No comments:
Post a Comment