Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Dream Continues!

I know I haven't written in a long time but I just want to update everyone on where I am. I am still in Disney working for the mouse. I decided to extend my program so I will be here until May for sure. I am staying in my same roll and location, which I am so happy about. Although I sure do miss the other two cp's that I worked with. They both went home and even though I know we will be getting new cp's it just won't be the same but I am sure it will still be fun! 

Cori and I also moved apartments and complex. We now live in Chatham in a 4 bedroom. Yes that means there is a total of 8 girls in our apartment! All our new roommates are great, although I miss my old ones so much. So far I have loved it bc there is always someone else who has the day off as well!! 

WHAT'S NEXT..........

Everyone keeps asking what my plans are when this program is over and I really have no idea. I have to decide if I want to stay here or go back to Oklahoma or maybe even got somewhere else. All I know that is that where ever I go it will be because I want to go there. Hopefully there is something great for me out there!!

KB


No comments:

Post a Comment