Monday, November 21, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Disney is always celebrating something whether it's Birthdays, Family Reunions, or the Holidays! Well, as soon as the last Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is over they begin taking everything down and start putting up Christmas decorations for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I love it so much because I celebrating Christmas. The first Christmas Party was on Nov. 8th! And yes Cori and I were there! We went with our roommate Leslie and her family. It was so much fun! There was even snow!! (well blowing foam but hey you gotta make do with what you have and considering it is still in the 80's here in FL foam is the best thing available!!) There are trees and lights everywhere you look! Oh and the Castle looks like it has icicles hanging from it! Instead of handing out candy like they so at Halloween they hand out hot chocolate and cookies!! They are so delicious! We are already planning our next Christmas Party in a couple of weeks! Here are some pictures of our Christmas Celebration!













No comments:

Post a Comment