Well it has been awhile since my last post, so I thought I would give everyone a little update! Things are still going pretty good. I really love where I work and the people that I work with. I will be sad come December when I get moved to a new location. That is right I will change locations in December because they are closing Typhoon Lagoon for refurbishments. When we leave in December that will be my last time to see all of them because Typhoon won't open back up until March and my program ends in January. I am not for sure where I will be placed yet but when I find out I will be sure to write about it.
Some exciting news is that our apartment got the white glove award. That means that when they came in a did inspections our apartment was spotless. Our prize was a box of chocolate. We were all really excited!
Something fun that I have done since the last post was attend Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It was amazing! The parade was fantastic as were the fireworks. And of course I got a lot of candy. Actually to be exact I received 11 pounds of candy! I will be going again in about a week and I am so excited because not only do I get to go with Cori and Leslie again but my parents will be here also!!!! I am really looking forward to them getting here so I am sure that there will be a post of lots of pictures and things we did with them but until then here are some pictures of some fun things we have done!!!
KB



No comments:
Post a Comment