It has probably been the two busiest weeks of my life! From check-in to training I don't where the time has gone! Last week I took my assessment and I PASSED!!! YaY!!! Everything is going pretty good so far. Last week was a little rough at the beginning but things are starting to look bright again. I have the best roommates that you could ask for! We all get along great and have so much fun when we aren't working! One thing that I do not like about my job is all the blisters that I have on my feet!! One day I came home and put 10 bandaids on!! My feet look awful! I get them because I am in and out of water all day long and I am wearing sandals and they just rub my feet raw!! Hopefully they heal up soon! I have met quite a bit of new friends and can't wait to meet lots more.
On a side note:
Today starts the beginning of the Fall Semester at OSU and that can only mean one thing!!! College Football is right around the corner!! Don't forget your Orange on Fridays!! When I am not at work you can guarantee that I will have on Orange!
Well that is all for right now I have the day off so I am just waiting on Cori to get home and then we are going to go play in the parks!!
If you have a any questions for me just leave them in the comment box!
Hope you all have a Magical Day!!
KB
No comments:
Post a Comment