Well, Hello again. It has been a really long time since I have updated. Well the semester just ended for me. Now I just have to sit and wait for my grades to be posted! NOt to much has happened since I last wrote. Just been really busy with school. One exciting bit of news is that Cori and I found two girls to room with in Disney World. Their names are Leslie and Jess. I think we will all get along just great! I hope that it all works out with us rooming together because the housing people can only guarantee one roommate. We just have to get in line together and hope that it all works out! It's crazy because we will start heading to Florida 3 months from TODAY!!!! Between packing up our house and getting everything ready to go to Florida I am sure the it will be here before I know it. I am so excited and can't wait to see where this will lead me!! Well that is all for now. I promise to do a better job at updating this. I should have plenty of time now that I don't have classes to keep up with.
Have a 'Magical" Day!!
KB
No comments:
Post a Comment